Monday, August 18, 2008

My future (this is just a random title)

Yay. Finally got my first paper back. Man, can't believe that even with a nosebleed, i managed to ace that test! 81 2/3 out of a 100 man! WOOT. (ok fine i used a calculator) hmmm... my prayer life has been slipping alot for the past few years, and strictly speaking, i'm worried. I find that my dependency on my friends is not good for me. I hope i can grow up soon, be independant and hopefully get a good job (note: good job DOES NOT=high paying job) and take care of my parents and family. also i will be able to lead my own life, no longer bound to the confines of my house, free to roam the streets to unearthly hours (dun worry mum, i wont go too far) and probably find a companion to share life with. But then again i still prefer to stay under my parents wings, away from tax, ERP, GST, PUB bills, stressful work life etc. hehe. Had a good chat with Yun Feng yesterday. May God bless us all. I will continue to watch and pray, 因主会来接我回家.

No comments: