Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Intermission

And yet again, i have received my glorious science paper from the hands of Ms Ho, my physics teacher. And POOF! 35/40! its 87.5 marks man! and that brings my tally of A1's up to 3. (the others are DnT and maths) and my average for maths and science is.......82.5%! hehe.Very happy. But this is no time to slack! i have 2 more papers to collect, and i have a feeling they're not gonna be good... also my first FYE (aka my streaming exam) paper is on 19 sep. THE BATTLE AIN'T OVER! THIS IS BUT A SMALL INTERMISSION TO THE REAL FIGHT! ONWARD GO!!!!! Thank God for giving me these beautiful results, gonna share this news with everyone. But as i said in the caps lock, it is not over yet. I must still study hard and get (hopefully) better results so as to fufill my dream of going into a double science class. I will not take the triple science option, even with a choice to. I mean, why give yourselfthe stress of having to balance ALL THREE sciences? Yes I like science, but not that much (seriously!) I'll probably go for physics and chem... ahh whatever. I'll just study hard,try my best and see what I get. The best option when you are unsure is to wait and see, and keep your options open. 我不可半途而废,要向前行。所谓:百尺竿头,更进一步。lol. Can't wait to go to church again.

No comments: