Thursday, April 9, 2009

....

Okay. This act of leaving my blog alone is seriously becoming a habit. But Ive gotten really busy...

Well heres what happened over the past month.

First of all, me, Cleo, Jinwei, Le-yi, Jasmine and Nadia joined this international website competition called ThinkQuest. Actually the competition started last year, but we joined in like at the start of the year. so we had like 4 months to complete it. Seems like a long time? Yeah right. well we slacked quite abit for like the first 3 months but 2 weeks before submission, we were rushing it like crazy. (well this scenario is not a stranger but it sertainly isnt very nice either) We spent the week before submission stayin back in school till we were kicked out, then proceeded to pull all nighters just to rush it. Well mainly Cleo and Jasmine stayed up. i could only manage till 11.30... and my flu got worse cos of it. But in the end we mangaed to churn out a rather nice piece of work though the site could be better. (all our interfaces were hand drawn okay!)

Then somewhere in between my common test came. They crammed like 3 stinking papers in a day and I would always be half asleep by the 2nd paper. Which would explain why i lost some marks in my bio paper ( i wasnt really thinking when i wrote the answers) but my results were cool (thank God) and so now im gonna prepare for mid years.

No comments: