Monday, February 16, 2009

Great...

Ok I 've neglected the blog AGAIN. Aw man.

In any case , i've become rather busy lately (in case some of you havent noticed). Stress has moved in next door to become a neighbour. He has an EXTREMELY INFURIATING kid named Homework. Homework has a nutcase of a sibling called Tests and a pet goodness knows what animal named Studying. Worse, they come over to visit me EVERYDAY, saying that its courtesy to spend time with a neighbour. Yup, its a real "nice" family. So nice that it just makes you want burn them to the ground, look at the ashes and ask who planted that lovely patch of "rare white grass" there. *smiles innocently*

Sigh. And I can't move out. The landlord, School, demands that I stay in my current flat and pay my bills in academic results until I am old enough to get a job (Weird currency dude!). My 2 good friends Slack and Play, pity me and try to sneak me out from time to time. And I have a ton of fun....until I find out that my next pay-the-landlord session is coming up and I havent prepared for it yet. (oh no) Occassionally I get a few weeks of rest, but the neighbours visit AGAIN. Sigh....



Please note that I have no idea what the above paragraphs mean. Cheerios~ =D

No comments: