Monday, November 24, 2008

Ok some quiz...

So I got tagged by Amanda and she says write some weird stuff:

"Rules and regulations: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 names to be tagged & list their names."

Ok that was copied and pasted from Wyz's blog but nevermind. Sooo... lets start listin some points then!

1. I used to have super good memory when I was little. I could memorise an entire speech. But now I'm your average person that forgets things very easily.

2. I have a superiority complex. I find being belittled EXTREMELY irritating, like someone trying to treat me like a little girl. That I hate. Except if its from my family that I don't really mind I guess...

3. I'm actually a fish!!! No wait a dog!!! A sheep!!! NO I AM.... *sleeps*

4. I love creating things. Be it in-animate objects or digital objects I just love making things. That's why I like handicraft.

5. I like to torture people >=D

6. I like to kill Wyz and Yun Feng. (In a figurative sense ppl im no mass murderer)

7. I don't like soap operas.

8. I don't KNOW what a soap opera is.

9. Im better at talking rubbish than eating chicken.

10. I LOVE MAGGI MEE!!!!!!!! XD

11. I AM IRON MAN!!! (Iron= Fe, Man= male) THEREFORE I AM FEMALE (what a surprise!!!!!!)

12. Im too lazy to tag anyone right now so yeah...

No comments: