Monday, January 18, 2010

Even yet, He still bothers.

In the multitude of words, sin is not lacking.

This is definitely true, for I speak from experience. Why? For I learnt that sometimes, the best thing to do is to shut up. You may very well destroy a person with the words that you speak at the next instant.

Upon reviewing the past events in life, all I can conclude is that God is truly merciful. I mean, after all I have done and am still doing, I still am healthy (and not flattened by a lorry or car), have food, a family and a home, and a brain. Not to mention many blessings. Which really brings me to agree to what Sis Fang Yu said to me during theolo: God loves us to the point that He spoils us sometimes, just like a father.

Of course, He will not hesitate to correct when we go off, and if He does not correct at that moment, bear in mind that its only because He is merciful and is giving us a chance.

The path is not easy. No one said it would be easy. But we must all learn to press on, for if we truly believe and have faith, then God shall be with us all the way.

No comments: