Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stressed!

Urgh recently people have been telling me that I look stressed. And telling me that I should take it easy. I know they mean well, but how can I be stressed if:

I am eating a lot more than usual during meals

I am also losing my appetite at times

I can't seem to relax properly

I get very irritated at the slightest remark (good or bad)

I seem to always want to talk to someone or go out (given the fact that i usually hate doing this)

I am bent on wanting to disappear from existence

I always look tired

I have dark circles under my eyes

I may crack any moment

I start shouting at the most random of times

I am constantly complaining

I want to beat up any living thing that happens to irritate me at the moment

Given all these symptoms, how can I be stressed??? Seriously? *shrugs*

No comments: